Time for the second innings, week 2 of Around the Bases Crochet ALong. This week we are making popcorn stitches. I am sure that many of you have been eating popcorn during a baseball match, so this one fits the theme like a glove. I really should stop with these bad baseball puns 🙂
- Add the pattern to your Ravelry library
- Free Written English pattern
- Free Written Dutch translation
- All English instruction videos grouped in one YouTube playlist
- Color Chart
Video Part 2
I am using Scheepjes Linen Soft yarn in the following colors
- round 5 – 625 lilac
- round 6 – 625 & 616 lilac background & creme popcorns
- round 7 – 625 lilac
- round 8 – 630 white
- round 9 – 630 white
You can exchange the creme in round 6 for white if you prefer. I used the creme because I happen to have it available.
Here a small peak for next week.