SO, here is how it works, I have to answer 11 questions put to me by the people that nominated me. I am picking a collection from the 22 questions posed to me, my answers in blue. Here goes:
- What is the best time of day for you? That would have to be in the morning when I’m sleeping in.
- Of everything on this planet what drives you bonkers? People who don’t take responsibility for their actions
- What is your favorite pastime? Tough choice! That is either crocheting or being in MyVegi garden. Sorry, can’t choose.
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- Are you city, country or a suburb type of person? City with a country lining.
- Indoors or Outdoors? Depends on what I’m doing, but usually outdoors.
- If you were an animal what would you be and why? A cat, because I’d go about my day doing absolutely nothing and being loved for it.
- Tell me one thing that you love about yourself? I love how I can help others with crocheting.
- What do you do to relax and wind down? I crochet 🙂
- Do you collect anything? If so, what? Don’t laugh, I collect snow globes! But not just any snow globe, only globes from places in the world which have the name of the place on it and something related to that place in it. My latest snow globe is from Riga where I visited not too long ago.
- Describe yourself in 3 words. Completely utterly nuts!
I now have to nominate upcomming bloggers for the Liebster Award and for them to answer my questions. Here are my nominations:
Congratulations ladies! Right, now for 11 questions. This is harder than it looks 🙂
- Who has inspired you the most in your life?
- Which pet(s) do you have?
- Which city on the planet is your favorite?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is the most amazing thing you have ever achieved?
- How do you make a difference to make this world a better place?
- What is your favorite flower or plant?
- What do you like more: sunshine or snow?
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
- What is your aim when writing a blog post?
There are several rules by which you must abide in accepting this award:
- Link the person who nominated you (that’s me) to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator (that’s me too).
- Nominate other bloggers (not more than 11) for the award.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
The Liebster Award is a fun way to get to know people. Hope you feel that you know me a bit better 😀