It’s week 4 of Around the Bases CAL and this week we are making stars. These two rounds of star stitches are intricate and lovely to make. My favorite stitch of the CAL. The video for this week shows exactly how to work these stitches.
- Add the pattern to your Ravelry library
- Free Written English pattern
- Free Written Dutch translation
- All English instruction videos grouped in one YouTube playlist
- Color Chart
Video Part 4
I made the two rows of star stitches in a two shades of blue which show the stitch design beautifully. I really love this stitch, but I believe I already said that 😀 For my ATB I am using Scheepjes Linen Soft yarn in the following colors
- round 17 – 629 pastel blue
- round 18 – 629 pastel blue
- round 19 – 614 light blue
- round 20 – 614 light blue
The result is, in my opinion, beautiful.
Next week we are going to do a cross hatch, wonder how that is going to play out…. Be sure to share your beautiful afgans in the Facebook group CAL – Crochet A Longand/or Ravelry group Around the Bases. We would all love to see your WIP.