With week 11 we are now past the two-third mark, not long now and we will be done with Around the Bases CAL. This week the moss stitch, which works up fast. Perfect if you fell behind somewhere. This stitch does have a tendency to pull a bit, if it does, you might want to go up a hook size.
- Add the pattern to your Ravelry library
- Free Written English pattern
- Free Written Dutch translation
- All English instruction videos grouped in one YouTube playlist
- Color Chart
Video Part 11
I have a video tutorial for you, as always 🙂
This week back to purple and lilac shades again, colors I have used before. It just keeps feeling like spring every time I use lilac 😀 Here my colors for this week are
- Round 46 – 630 white
- Round 47 – 603 burgundy red-purple
- Round 48 – 625 lila
- Round 49 – 603 burgundy red-purple
- Round 50 – 630 white
which results in….