For week 12 of Around the Bases CAL we are making a fence. Why you might ask, well so that we can throw a ball over it off course 😀 Next week we will be making the ball, this week the fence.
- Add the pattern to your Ravelry library
- Free Written English pattern
- Free Written Dutch translation
- All English instruction videos grouped in one YouTube playlist
- Color Chart
Video Part 12
I am still using Scheepjes Linen Soft yarn and a 3.5mm crochet hook. I decided to paint my fence light green, don’t know why, just liked it that way 😀
- Round 51 – 622 mint green
- Round 52 – 622 mint green
- Round 53 – 622 mint green.
So next week are going to be making a ball to fly over the fence. We sure will be hitting a home run then!