One would almost forget that Nuts about Squares is not the only CAL that is going on at the moment, I have been so busy with it! When I posted last about Scheepjes Hygge CAL we were only at week 3. Many weeks have come since then and Hygge is now at week 9 already. I promised I would show you my work when the pattern was further along, and I always keep my promises. Today a photo-heavy Hygge post.
- Add this free pattern to your Ravelry library
- General Information & written patterns – English
- General Information & written patterns – Dutch
- English Facebook group
- Dutch Facebook group
- Yarn kits
- YouTube Playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – right handed
- YouTube Playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – left handed
- Dedicated video page on this blog with all English videos
- YouTube Playlist met alle Nederlandse video’s – reghtshandig
- YouTube Playlist met alle Nederlandse video’s – linkshandig
- Pagina op deze blog met alle Nederlandse video’s
Yarn and kits for Hygge CAL
If you are only just joining in, there are 5 colorway kits to choose from. You can choose between the Rainbow, Jewel, Pastel, Danish Mermaid and Girls Night In colorways. The kits contain 10 balls of Stone Washed yarn, 11 balls of Catona yarn and extra goodies to get you in the Hygge mindset. Goodies include a button, a charm, a stitch marker, a yarn needle and 2 wooden ice crystals. The kits are available from Wool Warehouse, Deramores, or your Scheepjes stockist.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.