I am still working on my In Bloom cushion and video tutorials, and this week I have the video tutorial for part 2 ready for you. In Bloom is a crochet along designed by Johanna Lindahl from Mijo Crochet. In part 2 we are making a square behind the flower we made last week.
- Written In Bloom pattern including translations
- In Bloom video tutorials in one YouTube playlist
- Scheepjes Catona yarn
- Color 1 – 1 x 246 : Icy Pink
- Color 2 – 1 x 240 : Amethyst
- Color 3 – 1 x 394 : Shadow Purple
- Color 4 – 4 x 130 : Old Lace
- Color 5 – 1 x 173 : Bluebell
- Color 6 – 1 x 247 : Blue Bird
- Color 7 – 1 x 164 : Light Navy
I am following the color order as suggested by Johanna, but to make life easier for you, here is the order of my colors per round:
- Round 10 – 130 : Old Lace
- Round 11 – 130 : Old Lace
- Round 12 – 130 : Old Lace
- Round 13 – 130 : Old Lace
- Round 14 – 130 : Old Lace
- Round 15 – 130 : Old Lace
- Round 16 – 130 : Old Lace
- Round 17 – 130 : Old Lace
- Round 18 – 173 : Bluebell
- Round 19 – 173 : Bluebell
- Round 20 – 247 : Blue Bird
- Round 21 – 247 : Blue Bird
- Round 22 – 164 : Light Navy
- Round 23 – 164 : Light Navy
Scheepjes Catona is available from Wool Warehouse (UK/International), Love Crochet (US), Knotty House (CA) or your local Scheepjes Stockist. Thank you for supporting my work by buying your yarn through the links on my blog. ❤
In part 2 of In Bloom we are making the square behind the central flower. With this video tutorial I show you step-by-step how to make it. Just an extra note for this part; you need to drop a hook size to 3.0mm for the first rounds of part 2, rounds 10 to 17. Then, when you get to the linen stitch rounds, consider going up a hook size to 3.5mm again to prevent your work from pulling.
Next week I will release the video for part 3 of In Bloom. If you are making this pattern along with me, I would love to see your work. Feel free to share your work on my Facebook page, or tag me in one of your posts on Instagram.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.