Almost Christmas time and also time for part 4 of Elements CAL designed by Sandra from Hooks and Yarn. There is again a lot happening in part 4, but you have loads of time for this part, two weeks actually. So take your time on this part and enjoy the Christmas holidays.
- Elements CAL written patterns & General Information
- Official Hooks and Yarn yarn kits for Elements CAL
- Hooks and Yarn Facebook group for Elements CAL
- Video tutorials Elements CAL on YouTube
- Scheepjes Stonewashed yarn
Video tutorial Part 4
Like I said last week, I have a small error in Round 29 of Part 3. If you work along with me, I will show you how to correct the error in part 4. If you do not have the error I have, I will also show you how to work part 4. Just follow along with me either way and we will all be fine!
Yarn & kits
- Color 1 – Moonstone (801)
- Color 2 – Lilac Quartz (818)
- Color 3 – Deep Amethyst (811)
- Color 4 – Lepidolite (830)
- Color 5 – Boulder Opal (804)
Scheepjes Stone Washed is available from Wool Warehouse (UK/International), Love Crochet (US), Knotty House (CA) or your local Scheepjes Stockist. In addition to the yarn you will also need a 4mm hook. Thank you for supporting my work by buying your yarn through the links on my blog. ❤
I have used my 5 colors in the following way for Part 4. Sometimes I follow the order of the pattern, but not always. I used the Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn in combination with a 4mm hook.
- Round 32 – Deep Amethyst 811
- Round 33 – Lepidolite 830
- Round 34 – Lepidolite 830
- Round 35 – Deep Amethyst 811
- Round 36 – Deep Amethyst 811
- Round 37 – Moonstone 801
You are welcome to join my brand new Facebook group “It’s all in a Nutshell Crochet Nuts” that I have created to give everyone that uses my videos or patterns the opportunity to share their work. Feel free to join!
Next week is Christmas holiday which means that the release of the next part of Elements will be on holiday too. Part 5 of Elements will be released January 3rd, 2018. Hope to see you in the new year to continue with this great project.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.