In part 9 of Elements CAL designed by Sandra from Hooks and Yarn we finish the decorative bobbles in the middle of our blanket and we grow the textured corner even further. If you have been able to do all the previous parts, I don’t think part 9 will give you any trouble.
- Elements CAL written patterns & General Information
- Official Hooks and Yarn yarn kits for Elements CAL
- Hooks and Yarn Facebook group for Elements CAL
- Video tutorials Elements CAL on YouTube
- Scheepjes Stonewashed yarn
Video tutorial Part 9
As always I do my best to help you with the tricky bit by taking you step-by-step through the rounds.
Yarn & kits
- Color 1 – Moonstone (801)
- Color 2 – Lilac Quartz (818)
- Color 3 – Deep Amethyst (811)
- Color 4 – Lepidolite (830)
- Color 5 – Boulder Opal (804)
Scheepjes Stone Washed is available from Wool Warehouse (UK/International), Love Crochet (US), Knotty House (CA), Caro’s Atelier (NL/EU) or your local Scheepjes Stockist. In addition to the yarn you will also need a 4mm hook. Thank you for supporting my work by buying your yarn through the links on my blog. ❤
I have used my 5 colors in the following way for Part 9. I used the Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn in combination with a 4mm hook.
- Round 59 – Lilac Quartz 818
- Round 60 – Deep Amethyst 811
- Round 61 – Deep Amethyst 811
- Round 62 – Lepidolite 830
- Round 63 – Lepidolite 830
I would love to see your work. Feel free to share your work with me on my Facebook page, in my Facebook group It’s all in a Nutshell Crochet Nuts, tag me in one of your posts on Instagram or use #itsallinanutshell.
Next week we continue with part 10 when the pace of the CAL will increase a bit. See you then.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.