I have seen so many diamonds over the past week, it feels like our lives have turned into diamonds. How rich we are! Many of you are off to a great start, and I know you are looking forward to growing you diamonds further. Time for part 2 of Ubuntu, a beautiful design made by Dedri Uys from Look at What I made for the Scheepjes crochet along 2018. Under Resources you find all the links and information you need for Ubuntu.
- Add this pattern to your Ravelry library
- Written pattern and translations on Scheepjes website
- English (International) Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Dutch Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Official Social media tag: #ScheepjesUbuntuCAL
Kits are available from most Scheepjes stockists. If you buy your kit from a shop that I link to on my blog, you are supporting my work and helping me to keep making new videos. I get a small commission from the shop based on what you buy. Ubuntu kits are available from:
- Caro’s Atelier (NL/EU)
- Knotty House (CA/USA)
- Deramores (UK)
- Black Sheep Wools (UK)
- Wool Warehouse (UK/International)
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – right handed
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – left handed
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – rechtshandig
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – linkshandig
Video tutorials Part 2
We are growing our 6 small diamonds, into 6 medium diamonds, with lots of texture and beautiful details. In the videos I show you how to grow them step by step. Just remember, the videos are to help you, but will never replace the original pattern by the designer. The videos are available in English with UK terminology in right and left handed versions; as well as Dutch in, again, right and left handed versions.
Our diamonds are now at the half-way mark. See you next week when we finish them off.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.
© COPYRIGHT IT’S ALL IN A NUTSHELL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.