This week is maybe the best week of the entire Ubuntu CAL, assembly week! At the end of this part you will have a blanket big enough to use while you work on it. This is especially true for the XL blanket, I have to wrestle it of my boys each time I want to record the next video part because they love using it so much.
- Add this pattern to your Ravelry library
- Written pattern and translations on Scheepjes website
- English (International) Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Dutch Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Official Social media tag: #ScheepjesUbuntuCAL
Kits are available from most Scheepjes stockists. If you buy your kit from a shop that I link to on my blog, you are supporting my work and helping me to keep making new videos. I get a small commission from the shop based on what you buy. Ubuntu kits are available from:
- Caro’s Atelier (NL/EU)
- Knotty House (CA/USA)
- Deramores (UK)
- Black Sheep Wools (UK)
- Wool Warehouse (UK/International)
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – right handed
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – left handed
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – rechtshandig
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – linkshandig
Video tutorials Part 7
Important for the joining is that you go up a hook size to prevent your blanket from tugging at the joins. The border rounds are again with your standard hook size that you have been using up to now.
The videos are available in English with UK terminology in right and left handed versions; as well as Dutch in, again, right and left handed versions. In the video description there is a link to the start of each round. If you click on the time stamp given, it will take you to the start of that round in the video.
From now on we will continue to grow our blanket each week as we add more and more of the border to it. See you next week when we make the banksia flower border.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.
© COPYRIGHT IT’S ALL IN A NUTSHELL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.