We now have an Ubuntu blanket, so lets make it bigger! This week we add the first part of the border to our blanket and with the border design Dedri echo’s her Banksia border design. By doing this, she bring part of one of my favorite squares, Charlotte, to our Ubuntu. Ubuntu is designed Dedri Uys from Look at What I made for the Scheepjes crochet along 2018. Under Resources you find all the links and information you need for Ubuntu.
- Add this pattern to your Ravelry library
- Written pattern and translations on Scheepjes website
- English (International) Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Dutch Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Official Social media tag: #ScheepjesUbuntuCAL
Kits are available from most Scheepjes stockists. If you buy your kit from a shop that I link to on my blog, you are supporting my work and helping me to keep making new videos. I get a small commission from the shop based on what you buy. Ubuntu kits are available from:
- Caro’s Atelier (NL/EU)
- Knotty House (CA/USA)
- Black Sheep Wools (UK)
- Wool Warehouse (UK/International)
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – right handed
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – left handed
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – rechtshandig
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – linkshandig
Video tutorials Part 8
This week is maybe one of the easier weeks in the project. The flower border is made over 3 rounds, and at this point you will notice that each round starts to take more time to work. So it’s a good thing that there are less rounds this part than in previous parts.
The videos are available in English with UK terminology in right and left handed versions; as well as Dutch in, again, right and left handed versions. In the video description there is a link to the start of each round. If you click on the time stamp given, it will take you to the start of that round in the video.
See you all next week for the next part of the border.
Follow me on
Facebook, You-Tube, Ravelry, Instagram
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.