Time to start the home stretch of Ubuntu; this week we make a start with the final details of the border. Just a few more rounds and then Ubuntu is all done. Ubuntu is designed Dedri Uys from Look at What I made for the Scheepjes crochet along 2018. Under Resources you find all the links and information you need for Ubuntu.
- Add this pattern to your Ravelry library
- Written pattern and translations on Scheepjes website
- English (International) Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Dutch Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Official Social media tag: #ScheepjesUbuntuCAL
Kits are available from most Scheepjes stockists. If you buy your kit from a shop that I link to on my blog, you are supporting my work and helping me to keep making new videos. I get a small commission from the shop based on what you buy. Ubuntu kits are available from:
- Caro’s Atelier (NL/EU)
- Knotty House (CA/USA)
- Deramores (UK)
- Black Sheep Wools (UK)
- Wool Warehouse (UK/International)
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – right handed
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – left handed
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – rechtshandig
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – linkshandig
Video tutorials Part 10
The triangle rounds we make this week are part of the final details in the blanket. Especially the back post stitches at the base between the triangles can be a bit tricky, so take them slow and double check that you are making them in the right place.
At the end of this part you have to mark 4 stitches in each corner. Take a moment to mark them because we will use these positions in part 11.
The videos for part 10 are available in English with UK terminology in right and left handed versions; as well as Dutch in, again, right and left handed versions. In the video description there is a link to the start of each round. If you click on the time stamp given, it will take you to the start of that round in the video.
I am sure that you blanket is seriously big by now, I know mine is! And best of all, next week we add another few border rounds to it yet again. However, the end of Ubuntu is slowly starting to draw near, not long now and we will have a fabulous blanket. See you all next week for the next part of the border.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.
© COPYRIGHT IT’S ALL IN A NUTSHELL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.