Can you believe we are almost done with our Ubuntu blanket? Today is the second to last part and then this amazing journey comes to an end. Always such a bitter-sweet moment when we finish a project….. Ubuntu is designed Dedri Uys from Look at What I made for the Scheepjes crochet along 2018. Under Resources you find all the links and information you need for Ubuntu.
- Add this pattern to your Ravelry library
- Written pattern and translations on Scheepjes website
- English (International) Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Dutch Facebook group hosting the CAL
- Official Social media tag: #ScheepjesUbuntuCAL
Kits are available from most Scheepjes stockists. If you buy your kit from a shop that I link to on my blog, you are supporting my work and helping me to keep making new videos. I get a small commission from the shop based on what you buy. Ubuntu kits are available from:
- Caro’s Atelier (NL/EU)
- Knotty House (CA/USA)
- Deramores (UK)
- Black Sheep Wools (UK)
- Wool Warehouse (UK/International)
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – right handed
- YouTube playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – left handed
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – rechtshandig
- YouTube playlist met alle Nederlandse videos – linkshandig
Video tutorials Part 11
This week starts with making the detailed flowers in the corners of our blanket. They give our blanket just that little bit extra. Use the markers you placed in your blanket last week to ensure you have the flowers in the right place. The rest of the rounds is in our main color again and is start of the final chorus.
The videos for part 11 are available in English with UK terminology in right and left handed versions; as well as Dutch in, again, right and left handed versions. In the video description there is a link to the start of each round. If you click on the time stamp given, it will take you to the start of that round in the video.
The pretty flower in the corner, such a lovely detail…. See you all next week for the final part of the border, which means our blanket will be all done.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.
© COPYRIGHT IT’S ALL IN A NUTSHELL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.