I have been quiet with videos for Scheepjes Hygge CAL, but this week I am back with a new video tutorial. It’s good to be back!
Hygge CAL is an interesting project combining embroidery and crochet and has been designed by Kirsten from Haak Maar Raak.
- Add this free pattern to your Ravelry library
- General Information & written patterns – English
- General Information & written patterns – Dutch
- English Facebook group
- Dutch Facebook group
- Yarn kits
- YouTube Playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – right handed
- YouTube Playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – left handed
- Dedicated video page on this blog with all English videos
- YouTube Playlist met alle Nederlandse video’s – reghtshandig
- YouTube Playlist met alle Nederlandse video’s – linkshandig
- Pagina op deze blog met alle Nederlandse video’s
This week we are making bobbles again, but a little different from the bobbles we made in week 1. In the description of the videos you can find the time stamps to each row so that you can jump ahead if you want to. The videos are available in English and Dutch, with left and right handed versions in both languages. Please note that in the English video I use UK crochet terms.
Yarn and kits for Hygge CAL
If you are only just joining in, there are 5 colorway kits to choose from. You can choose between the Rainbow, Jewel, Pastel, Danish Mermaid and Girls Night In colorways. The kits contain 10 balls of Stone Washed yarn, 11 balls of Catona yarn and extra goodies to get you in the Hygge mindset. Goodies include a button, a charm, a stitch marker, a yarn needle and 2 wooden ice crystals. The kits are available from Wool Warehouse, Deramores, or your Scheepjes stockist.
Next week I will be here again with a new Hygge video, hope to see you then.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.