Time for part 3 of Elements CAL already. In parts 1 and 2 we made a square, but this week we are starting to turn our square into a circle. Elements CAL designed by Sandra from Hooks and Yarn and on her website you can find all the info you need about the CAL as well as yarn kits in different colors.
- Elements CAL written patterns & General Information
- Official Hooks and Yarn yarn kits for Elements CAL
- Hooks and Yarn Facebook group for Elements CAL
- Video tutorials Elements CAL on YouTube
- Scheepjes Stonewashed yarn
Video tutorial Part 3
In the video tutorial for part 3 I show you how to make each round. A note, there is a small error in Round 29 of the video. I accidentally skip one stitch too many when making the arc.
Yarn & kits
- Color 1 – Moonstone (801)
- Color 2 – Lilac Quartz (818)
- Color 3 – Deep Amethyst (811)
- Color 4 – Lepidolite (830)
- Color 5 – Boulder Opal (804)
Scheepjes Stone Washed is available from Wool Warehouse (UK/International), Love Crochet (US), Knotty House (CA) or your local Scheepjes Stockist. In addition to the yarn you will also need a 4mm hook. Thank you for supporting my work by buying your yarn through the links on my blog. ❤
I have used my 5 colors in the following way for Part 3. Sometimes I follow the order of the pattern, but not always. I used the Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn in combination with a 4mm hook.
- Round 24 – Moonstone 801
- Round 25 – Moonstone 801
- Round 26 – Lilac Quartz 818
- Round 27 – Lilac Quartz 818
- Round 28 – Lepidolite 830
- Round 29 – Lilac Quartz 818
- Round 30 – Lilac Quartz 818
- Round 31 – Deep Amethyst 811
You are welcome to join my brand new Facebook group “It’s all in a Nutshell Crochet Nuts” that I have created to give everyone that uses my videos or patterns the opportunity to share their work. Feel free to join!
Hope to see you next week for part 4 of Elements.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.