2018 is well on its way and it is time to continue with Elements CAL designed by Sandra from Hooks and Yarn. I believe that many of you have been totally ready for part 5 for some time already. At the end of part 5 your blanket will be a circle and it is a good moment to block everything again.
- Elements CAL written patterns & General Information
- Official Hooks and Yarn yarn kits for Elements CAL
- Hooks and Yarn Facebook group for Elements CAL
- Video tutorials Elements CAL on YouTube
- Scheepjes Stonewashed yarn
Video tutorial Part 5
In part 5 of Elements we make our blanket in a circle. In the video I show you the rounds involved to make your blanket come full circle.
Yarn & kits
- Color 1 – Moonstone (801)
- Color 2 – Lilac Quartz (818)
- Color 3 – Deep Amethyst (811)
- Color 4 – Lepidolite (830)
- Color 5 – Boulder Opal (804)
Scheepjes Stone Washed is available from Wool Warehouse (UK/International), Love Crochet (US), Knotty House (CA) or your local Scheepjes Stockist. In addition to the yarn you will also need a 4mm hook. Thank you for supporting my work by buying your yarn through the links on my blog. ❤
I have used my 5 colors in the following way for Part 5. Sometimes I follow the order of the pattern, but not always. I used the Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn in combination with a 4mm hook.
- Round 38 – Deep Amethyst 811
- Round 39 – Deep Amethyst 811
- Round 40 – Moonstone 801
- Round 41 – Moonstone 801
- Round 42 – Moonstone 801
- Round 43 – Boulder Opal 804
I would love to see your work. Feel free to share your work with me on my Facebook page, in my Facebook group It’s all in a Nutshell Crochet Nuts, tag me in one of your posts on Instagram or use #itsallinanutshell.
Next week we continue with part 6 in which our circle will start its road towards a square again.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.