- Add this free pattern to your Ravelry library
- General Information & written patterns – English
- General Information & written patterns – Dutch
- English Facebook group
- Dutch Facebook group
- Yarn kits
- YouTube Playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – right handed
- YouTube Playlist with all English (UK Terms) videos – left handed
- Dedicated video page on this blog with all English videos
- YouTube Playlist met alle Nederlandse video’s – reghtshandig
- YouTube Playlist met alle Nederlandse video’s – linkshandig
- Pagina op deze blog met alle Nederlandse video’s
In week 1 of Hygge we are making multicolored bobbles on the stone washed background. I show you how to work the bobbles and, maybe a new thing for some of you, I also show you how to work with two colors at the same time. The videos are available in English and Dutch, with left and right handed versions in both languages. Please note that in the English video I use UK crochet terms.
Yarn and kits for Hygge CAL
If you are only just joining in, there are 4 colorway kits to choose from. You can choose between the Rainbow, Jewel, Pastel and Danish Mermaid colorways. The kits contain 10 balls of Stone Washed yarn, 11 balls of Catona yarn and extra goodies to get you in the Hygge mindset. Goodies include a button, a charm, a stitch marker, a yarn needle and 2 wooden ice crystals. The kits are available from Wool Warehouse or your Scheepjes stockist.
Next week we start with the embroidery which I just love about this project. Hope to see you then.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.