Time to get Connected with the mosaic Connected Cushion designed by Martin Up North using Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn. We are making the Connected Cushion as part of a Make-ALong, and I have step-by-step video tutorials available to help you make the cushion. Find everything you need in this post.
- Connected Cushion on Ravelry
- Connected Cushion on Martin Up North Blog
- Connected Cushion Playlist Video Tutorials – RIGHT HANDED
- Connected Cushion Playlist Video Tutorials – LEFT HANDED
- **Connected Cushion yarn kit**
- Official Scheepjes Nederlandse (Dutch) Facebook group
- Official Scheepjes International (English) Facebook group
Yarn and Yarn Kits
The Connected Cushion is made using Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn. The original cushion design has only one panel that is sewn onto a 50cm square cushion. I have decided to make a double sided cushion in reversed colors, so I need more yarn compared to the original pattern. I also wanted to go for warm colors that match many rustic interiors.
Here are my colors and yarn amounts:
5 x Moon Stone (810)
5 x Garnet (810)
2 x Rose Quarts (820)
If you want to make the cushion in my colors, I have a kit available in my shop HERE.
I have yarn kits available in my SHOP, but you can also buy Scheepjes Stone Washed yarn from Wool Warehouse (UK/Int), Black Sheep Wools (UK/Int), The Knitting Network (UK/Int), Caro’s Atelier (NL/EU), and many other Scheepjes stockists world wide!
I will be releasing video tutorials to help you make the cushion row by row. It’s a rather long pattern if you record every row, so I have broken the project down in several videos. I will update the links below as I publish the videos. The videos will be available in English (US Terms), and in both a left and right handed version.
- Part 1 – Increase of the main panel
- Part 2 – Decrease of the main panel (May 19th, 2021)
- Part 3 – Double border around the main panel (May 26th, 2021)
- Part 4 – My adaptation of the pattern (May 26th, 2021)
Connected Cushion Make-Along is hosted by Scheepjes. You can find extra support and show your work in the Official Scheepjes Nederlandse (Dutch) Facebook group or the Official Scheepjes International (English) Facebook group.
If you are using my videos or would just like to show my your work, use hashtag #itsallinanutshell on Instagram to help me find it, or share your work in my It’s all in a Nutshell Crochet Nuts group on Facebook.
Follow me on
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure and copyright policy. All opinions are my own and I only link to products I use or would use. Thank you for using the links on my blog and supporting my work.