Do you see all those wonderful crochet creations online and think “I wish I could do that”? What if it’s not as difficult as you might think? In a series of lessons which include step-by-step video tutorials and assignments I will help you to master many crochet stitches and make something fun in the process.
Come with me on a crochet journey and learn everything you need to know to make the most beautiful projects yourself.
In the coming year I will post a lesson every other Friday. The written lessons on my blog are currently on hold. On my YouTube channel video tutorials will continue as much as possible. I will update the overview with active links as more lessons and assignments become available.
- Lesson 1: How to hold your hook and yarn, and make a slip knot
- Lesson 2: US and UK crochet terms, and crochet abbreviations
- Lesson 3: How to make slip, chain, and single crochet stitches
- Lesson 4: How to decrease and increase stitches
- Lesson 5: Make a linen stitch purse
- Lesson 6: How to make half double and double crochet stitches
- Lesson 7: How to make treble and double trebel crochet stitches
- Lesson 8: Make a summer cowl
- Lesson 9: How to make front post and back post stitches
- Lesson 10: How to do a magic ring, invisible join and work in the round
- Lesson 11: Making granny squares
- Lesson 12: Why does a granny square’s center turn?
- Lesson 13: Make a set of mandala coasters
- Lesson 14: Corner-to-Corner crochet (C2C)
- Lesson 15: Organize your yarn
- Lesson 16: Blocking your work
- Lesson 17: Make a luxurious wrap
- Lesson 18: Crochet Slang
- Lesson 19: Planned Color Pooling using variegated yarn
- Lesson 20 and further: Work In Progress….
Enjoy your journey!
Follow me on