Do you see all those wonderful crochet creations online and think “I wish I could do that”? What if it’s not as difficult as you might think? In a series of lessons which include step-by-step video tutorials and assignments I will help you to master many crochet stitches and make something fun in the process.
Come with me on a crochet journey and learn everything you need to know to make the most beautiful projects yourself.
The written lessons on my blog are currently on hold. On my YouTube channel video tutorials will continue as much as possible. I will update the overview with active links as more lessons and assignments become available.
- Lesson 1: How to hold your hook and yarn, and make a slip knot
- Lesson 2: US and UK crochet terms, and crochet abbreviations
- Lesson 3: How to make slip, chain, and single crochet stitches
- Lesson 4: How to decrease and increase stitches
- Lesson 5: How to make half double and double crochet stitches
- Lesson 6: How to make treble and double treble crochet stitches
- Lesson 7: How to make front post and back post stitches
- Lesson 8: How to do a magic ring, invisible join and work in the round
- Lesson 9: Making granny squares
- Lesson 10: Why does a granny square’s center turn?
- Lesson 11: Corner-to-Corner crochet (C2C)
- Lesson 12: Organize your yarn
- Lesson 13: Blocking your work
- Lesson 14: Make a luxurious wrap
- Lesson 15: Crochet Slang
- Lesson 16: Planned Color Pooling using variegated yarn
- Lesson 17 and further: Work In Progress….
Enjoy your journey!
Follow me on